I opened up a wormhole with this project. I have this tendency to basically finalize a design, let it sit for a few weeks and come back to it and go back to it and think "weeeelllll, I should improve this this this this this..." NAUGHTY, MIDGET! BAD!
surprisingly, two of the secondary (homage) characters sort of designed themselves, because they had such a specific purpose. They're both gunslingers of a sort, but on opposite ends of the spectrum. Isri is essentially lawful-good, and yellow rose is chaotic-neutral or true-neutral. Anyway.

Yellow rose started out a bit stumpier than I had envisioned, so I had to lengthen her a bit. I think the last color comp is going to be her final design. (its supposed to be lightly acid-wash indigo denim, but it reads sort of, uh, yuck.)

(Isri, bro! What the fuck is wrong with your ugly, ugly hands?!) Even after I went through and tried a few different color ways, I still am pretty partial to the first color comp. He's sort of like the token loner/'badass'/convict-with-a-heart-of-gold character. (i guess like every other Clint Eastwood character ever.)
surprisingly, two of the secondary (homage) characters sort of designed themselves, because they had such a specific purpose. They're both gunslingers of a sort, but on opposite ends of the spectrum. Isri is essentially lawful-good, and yellow rose is chaotic-neutral or true-neutral. Anyway.

Yellow rose started out a bit stumpier than I had envisioned, so I had to lengthen her a bit. I think the last color comp is going to be her final design. (its supposed to be lightly acid-wash indigo denim, but it reads sort of, uh, yuck.)

(Isri, bro! What the fuck is wrong with your ugly, ugly hands?!) Even after I went through and tried a few different color ways, I still am pretty partial to the first color comp. He's sort of like the token loner/'badass'/convict-with-a-heart-of-gold character. (i guess like every other Clint Eastwood character ever.)
No comments:
Post a Comment