23 May, 2011

Sekhemwy finished

(99% finished, i should say.)

I tried out like 5 more clothing designs and basically came back to the one that was my choice before. There are a few modifications but the basic jist of it is still there. The colors stayed similar too, since what I had in mind for her was also not much of a change.



I'd like to add that she's actually an albino by the time we get to her in EGD*. Thanks to the developed magic system of her people, she's fitted with a glamour** that basically makes her look like she would have if she hadn't been robbed of her skin color. I always had an idea of what she looked like as an albino, but next to her original self it just makes it that much more sad. o n o;

Just Deshi, EOH, Süni, and Isri's Dad and I'm done with main characters! I can do this!
STEVE HOLT!

* -Well, part 1. In my head its always been a 2-part tragedy of sorts, but i'm going to work with part one and in a few years i'll think about making part 2 more visible.
** -In the sense of a magical glamour, not Glamour magazine glamour.

No comments: