Thank you to Geg', Joe, Jenn, & Holly for your nice comments in my last post. I read them a few times. I'm so sick of feeling so impotent when it comes to drawing.
Anyway, I've been working on my Heiwa/Deshi story again (I'm always sort of working on it in my head. It's been like 8~10 years of mental notes.), and I decided I could tweek enough of the storyline that its not a fan-story anymore as much as an original creation. Yeah, if you know what it was based on it's pretty easy to be like 'pfft, I know where you got the idea for this' (which I can never hide. It'll always be somewhat of a geek homage to StH) But enough of it is new or fundamentally different that it finally feels like its mine now, and it's given me an art rush for the past few days.
I tend to think in movies/animations so I was thinking about if it ever really was a series, what kind of logo it would have. After hours of dicking about and laying out some possible ones, I came up with one that seems 'right.'

And of course you know this means you-know-who art is coming. Why wouldn't it? (I think I may bust out the copics for it, actually...) The name means "From Divine Gems". That is all for nowwwwwwww!
Anyway, I've been working on my Heiwa/Deshi story again (I'm always sort of working on it in my head. It's been like 8~10 years of mental notes.), and I decided I could tweek enough of the storyline that its not a fan-story anymore as much as an original creation. Yeah, if you know what it was based on it's pretty easy to be like 'pfft, I know where you got the idea for this' (which I can never hide. It'll always be somewhat of a geek homage to StH) But enough of it is new or fundamentally different that it finally feels like its mine now, and it's given me an art rush for the past few days.
I tend to think in movies/animations so I was thinking about if it ever really was a series, what kind of logo it would have. After hours of dicking about and laying out some possible ones, I came up with one that seems 'right.'

(no big version, sorry!)
And of course you know this means you-know-who art is coming. Why wouldn't it? (I think I may bust out the copics for it, actually...) The name means "From Divine Gems". That is all for nowwwwwwww!
1 comment:
I'm not sure what this is.... but i'm interested to learn moooooore 8O
Post a Comment