The fact that I experiment with different mediums a lot and don't just learn to sit the fuck down and really master one...
It has hurt me, hasn't it?
I can take the truth. I need the truth.
It has hurt me, hasn't it?
I can take the truth. I need the truth.
4 comments:
In all honesty I don't think it matters wether you focus on one medium or dip your hand in as many soups as possible. The thing that is most telling of your quality is that you continue to do it regardless of mastery or diligent study of a single media. The fact you do it at all and have done it for this long still is what you should be proud of.
P.S. You are the moon master at color and anatomy.
I think you improve as an artist as you move through mediums. I think your reach in physical medium has informed the work you do digitally. So the fact that you do many mediums is actually better for you.
Your problem is you need to recognize how good you actually are and stop creating fake qualifiers that prevent you from succeeding.
Doctors orders!
No, it has not.
You simply need to create lots more artwork in every medium until you master absolutely EVERY ONE.
GET TO ARTING, NOW. *whipcrack*
Seriously though, your work is gorgeous, every medium you touch imparts it with something different and beautiful.
I can't think of anything to add to the previous comments! I love all your art, it's all beautiful! ♥
Post a Comment