Okay, so I ran out of title ideas and figured I'd just mash a bunch of random shit together like a less successful Girl Talk. Anyhow, I finally got my shit together and got financial aid from the Y, so now i get to use thier pool and stationary bikes! I'm actually really excited because it'll give me some down-time every week to read while I get my endurance back up or just zone out while I'm swimming. I was a total pool kid when I was younger (my mom said I was like a fish. when we went to disney world, i actually had more fun at the hotel pool then i did at disney world. sad.) So anyway, had to get a swimsuit and let me tell you, nothing says wake-up call like jamming your fat ass into a swimsuit. I'll be fine once I lose 15 lbs, but lets put this in perspective for those i've already lost: I am 4'11" on a good day. 15 lbs for me is like 30~35 lbs for someone who is 5'8". And relative to my size, I have as much trouble losing 15 lbs as someone who isnt as short as me would to lose 35 lbs. Yeah. suck-city. So Ima' have to put forth some effort and stop sitting around so much, which sucks because that translates to less drawing + wow time. But... being healthy! (healthy?...or marginally less tired, we'll see.)*points up* I was at Scheels playing "hide the chunky kid in a regulation-grade swimsuit" and I saw out of the corner of my eye the shoe department. I have a love affair with three brands: Nike, Adidas, and Puma. (same thing as Hakeem actually. He's a total sneaker freak with great taste, might I add!) Well anyway, when I was in soccer as a kid one of the best pairs of non-kleated shoes I had were adidas sambas. And they totally havent changed in the last 15 years. Or if they have, i sure as fuck haven't noticed it. I actually got the ones above, just real plain and classic. and they were on sale. and now I have both gym shoes and work shoes.
...now that i typed 'Norwegian' in the title, I have totally forgot what it was in reference to. I'll remember later some time.
Edit: Oh, I remember now. I'm working on a better Loki picture because I didnt like the last one and there isnt much female-form Loki art out there. booo-urns.
Printoffs! I tested my atc templates on my inkjet (after an agonizing hour wasted at kinkos while they couldnt figure out how to clean the rollers on thier laser color printer), and found out that the ink in my canon printer doesnt bleed under alchohol marker stress. Well-... doesn't bleed after its been let to sit for 2 hours. So, woohoo! I may save money by not having to fuck around with kinkos!
*wanders off to sleeeeeeeeep*
2 comments:
the house we are getting has a swimming pool!
also, I just bought some artist trading cards at dick blick the other day and looking at them at my desk the other night I thought of you. we should trade cards!
@Woe: fuck yeah, we should!
Post a Comment