15 February, 2010

kick in, ibuprofin! c'moooon!

30 minute speed painting. Loki (in his female identity) from the Thor comics. (What is it with villians and a total lack of eyebrow hair?)

4 comments:

Polar bear said...

Eyebrows are just one more thing that gets in the way of world domination. Though... maybe if more villains had them, they might accomplish their goals. *shrug*

Looks cool!

D*H said...

im looking at it now like "her nose is too big. argh!"

lol @ pb, eyebrows.

Woejilliams said...

looks great. I always feel like olivier coipel tries to base his girl loki on marilyn manson.

not sure loki is going to stay a girl for much longer. they keep vacillating guy girl forms in some books.

D*H said...

@Woejilliams: I think you're right. which kinda sucks because he seems to have more sway over Thor as a woman. I think they can go farther with Loki as a woman then as a man, if not permanently then at least for another 6~12 months.