this looks great. what are the measurements irl? i want real life touchable art from you. or more of it at least. we should do a WoW colab! maybe like a couple page story or something. i am totally serious!
@woej:6"hx4"w is what it measures to. id be up for some sort of art trade but im not sure i have the time or energy to do some huge mini comic project. im still trying to work out my bearings and i have a tendency to promise myself to projects i never start/complete and then beat myself up over it, which is part of my "dont spread myself so thin" blue moon resolution.
4 comments:
I like how this looks. The picture looks alive and seems to pop off of the paper it's on.Depth, I guess. >.> Well done, I say! ^.^
this looks great. what are the measurements irl? i want real life touchable art from you. or more of it at least. we should do a WoW colab! maybe like a couple page story or something. i am totally serious!
@polarbear: ty!
@woej:6"hx4"w is what it measures to. id be up for some sort of art trade but im not sure i have the time or energy to do some huge mini comic project. im still trying to work out my bearings and i have a tendency to promise myself to projects i never start/complete and then beat myself up over it, which is part of my "dont spread myself so thin" blue moon resolution.
Aaah I missed your work. I love the feel of this one. The detailing and the pose are both so beautiful.
Post a Comment