29 July, 2009

derby photos!

My WOW friend from work is in the DSM Roller Derby, and I actually remembered to take my camera with me this time. My camera is sort of an old POS so since it was kinda dim in there I had to take pictures in an 400ISO setting which made them all look really grainy and lo-fi. Not really what I was going for, but- eh. I'm learning a little more each day about my camera.

Not really any larger images on here since there's not much extra to see. some of the pictures that were neat but 'unfixable' were run through poladroid.

BTW, I cannot figure out the batch feature on photoshop for the life of me. I cant ever get it to do what I want. ever. fuck you, batch processing function!!

Also, regardless of how it looks, Scotty (the bandana'd gentleman) is not my boyfriend (He likes the male persuasion). He also = a total photo-whore, which is why he's in like 800 of the pictures I took.


























2 comments:

Woejilliams said...

totally thought that dude was your BF before I read the post!

great pictures too. love the movement in it.

If I roll a character on your WOW server are you going to play with me?

D*H said...

Oh yeah, Scotty is as gay as a Liberaci Christmas. I used to think him and Cara (the long, blonde hair'ed girl from a few of the pictures) were dating when i initially got hired and everyone was like "um, no silly girl. they went to Drake together."

As for WOW, I actually havent been on for something like 3~4 months. Jordanne (the derby girl) and I are on different servers, but we both use each other as sounding boards for the stupid shit that goes on in RP servers. So, yes, if you like RPing and you roll one on scarlet crusade i'd be down, but in saying that I'm not sure when I'll start playing again. A lot of weird social, political, and friend stuff went down right before I left that just really left me was a sour taste for the game at the moment.