16 July, 2013

Google Reader's death has affected my blog readings.

I know Google gave everyone like a month in advance to prepare for the inevitable folding of the program, but I still feel like I'm reading way less than I used to. Feedly was offered as an "incomparibly awesome" substitute, but having gotten into the site AFTER google reader shut down instead of doing it BEFORE it shut down, now I'm left with an .xml file of tasty tasty blogs that just don't quite jive well in the 2~3 other downloadable RSS feed programs I've gotten. I think imma' have to break down and purchase one eventually, but i'm still waiting to get feedback from the interwebs about which one people actually like as opposed to quietly live with *sigh*.

As is completely unusual for me, I've just been saving art to throw up here when I had a chance to scrap dump. I've still been updating my website with my new stuff as I get time, so the gallery there is pretty indicative of the stuff I've been doing for the last little while. I have a sketchcard set I just finished, but I don't think I'll get the hear-back from that until August right now, but I'll be sure to post as much as they let me when it's time.

In the meantime, sketchdump.


No comments: