
Basically, I am in a few different projects right now that all sort of need my help above other lesser ones, lesser like this blog. I really thank the 2~3 people who regularly comment, but It takes me a while to type up entries, make images w/ thumbnails, slap it all down, spell check, etc. (Its like 30 minutes for a really small post, 2~3 hours for a rant.) Truthfully, I'm just not getting the sort of viewer interaction from this blog I was hoping for and so it is becoming less and less a priority to show process work when it appears to be blasted down an empty tunnel.
For the time being, I don't plan on putting up any new posts on a regular basis. I'll probably just leave it back at art dumps with smaller image sizes to save time. Hope for the 4 people who see this that they aren't too bummed.
2 comments:
Aww, I am a little bummed. I liked seeing your processes. But I know how much of a pain it is to maintain a blog regularly.
Hopefully you'll still upload to DA and stuff at least.
*a little bummed* But like Jenn said, it's tough posting regularly on a blog, especially one that by nature takes a lot of effort, be it physical or mental. Case in point, my neglected project blog. At this point it's just a spot for me to host pictures of my (rare) work, and then I just link people to it.
The bike blog's a little easier, just because I do it all the time.
Guess I'll have to start poking around on DA again.
Post a Comment