I saw Patton Oswalt tonight, Live @ the Hoyt Sherman in D-Money. And he even tweeted about it:
I took a picture of him from my seat, but my camera sucks + i such at taking pictures + he was moving. So if you squint you can kinda' see it.

Number Two:
Do you know what 200$ of holiday money can buy you?
The best fucking paint on the market.
I am so going to make good use of this stuff.

Or did I never make it to Des Moines? Is my dying brain conjuring this hotel, this bed, this Blackberry?
Seriously, is there kind of eldritch backstory to the Hoyt Sherman? Felt something peering over the rim of the sky when I left.
Will definitely return to Des Moines, or somewhere in the plains. Reality's hide is rubbed thin in spots out here.
Just did the most hallucinatory, unsettling show of my career. Still not sure where I stand. Thank you, Des Moines...you're a portal.
If the bat bites me, someone rush the stage & stake me before I join the unholy army of the night. #thevampirelefat
Just been told by theater manager there's a fucking BAT flying around onstage. #showbusiness
Hoyt Sherman Theater, I'm about to be, uh...all up on...the, uh, stage. Yes.

Number Two:
Do you know what 200$ of holiday money can buy you?
The best fucking paint on the market.
I am so going to make good use of this stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment