10 June, 2010

sorry about that last entry. long story short, that's what happens to me after only 2 days without my medication. *thumbs up* Right now, im about to break my brain over getting a bunch of pictures done:
  • Commission (for Nara87@da)
  • kiriban 61k (for melonball)
  • Power Duo Painting for Scotty (belated b-day present)
  • start on designs for two different 2~3 color screenprinting projects
  • pictures for selling so i can get money. cause my ass = broke.
  The 61k kiriban wouldn't be such a pain in the ass if I knew how to draw anthros. Melonball wanted her WOW worgen character, and im honestly like "derp!" when it comes to anything with a muzzle.
Add to that that I have drawn it about 3 fucking times and I'm drawing it *again* to try and get it right. Thats insane for me. Usually I start over a picture only once after the initial one, and after that I call it quits. But not this time,... fuck no.  I'm like "goddammit picture, you are not going to win! *PUNCH!* "
...pfft, and the power duo picture. I'm sure it'll be offensive to conservative Christians, but its not meant as a commentary as much as it is a sharing of Scotty + my love for kitsch. Plus it saved me going to the pleasure palace and buying him a gay porn magazine. Hint: Golden Girls + Diabetes + Byzantine Altar pieces. It'll be like a rainbow exploded in your brain. Promise.
  And money, yuck. Long story short, my credit card is like "I'm a magical money machine" only it really isnt, and I need to start making some payments on it that isnt just tacking away at the interest payments. Problem is, I was relying on my bonus to be the thing that was going to take off a chunk. usually my bonuses at work are fucking spectacular -- literally, an extra paycheck 4 times a year -- but this quarter the company had a bunch of big expenses and so the pool of money that was the bonuses got eaten away. So that big bonus? the one I needed to be at least 300$? Yeah,...

$48.00 .

...and I'm pretty sure you can all guess what choice words were coming out of my mouth at rapid-fire. So, back I go to weeding off my bookshelves and finding things I can sell at work. And pictures I can work on that I know will get me at least a little money to put towards The Beast.

Until then, may you enjoy this epic animated GIF. It fills me with glee:

No comments: