05 April, 2010

I hope everyone had a good Easter! I got to hang out with my Bro + Dad, so that was pretty solid. I haven't been updating much because offline is a bit of a hot mess right now. We're starting to move the store where I am to a new location, and its being done without any outside help so its a lot of work. (think moving an entire bookstore to a new location with just its present staff. all by hand. yup.) On top of that, I've been helping out with possible graphic stuff for my friend-slash-co-worker who is on the local roller-derby team, which means possible commission investments + possible illustration grandstanding to the locals.  I'm sort of excited and scared and delirious all at the same time. Mostly I'm just tired, so no real change there.

I haven't done much new art outside of two new ATC/ACEOs, which I guess makes me queen asshole, LOL. I was on a real roll and I sort of hit a slow spot again. I owe the poor 60k kiriban winner a card and I'm still in the sketching stage,...    its sad.

So, uh, hope you like slightly-old self-fellating character art!

Have an enjoyable week! The weather here has been absolutely splendid lately :3 lots of opportunities to bask in the warm sun during my days off~

No comments: