11 April, 2010

I have been in this really bizarre fog for this whole week. I think a lot of it is that while we're starting to tear down the old store and put up the new location, tempers are high and people are on edge. I just got done checking a message from my phone about my manager yelling at me for attempting to bring in doughnuts tomorrow morning because it was going to be considered a 'distraction.' Regardless of the fact that I put up the note after the thought was pitched to me by like 3 other people, and I already have some money to go towards it. Guess I'll just hand the money back on monday morning, its not worth making a scene about it.

I can't wait until this move is over and we're in our new space. I'm tired and cranky, and I don't particularly like being either. I've been watching a lot of DVDs lately - I made it through season 1 of Dexter and I'm almost through season 2. (It is such an addictive show!) I've been working on the 60k kiriban for a day or so, and i've got the lines in front of me but I'm just not sure what I want to do with my colors. I'm honestly even sure I want to keep the lines at this point either.




...there was about 20 minutes of angry art rant here, but i decided to delete it for the time being. I think people see too much anger from me as it is.

3 comments:

Polar bear said...

Dexter rocks, in that creepy night time telly sort of way.

It is a great show.

D*H said...

I just *now* finished season 2, and I was absolutely blown away. Apparently seasons 3 and 4 are just as solid. Ugh, I'll pray that season 3 comes in sometime soon so that I don't have to sit in suspense for too much longer :3

Polar bear said...

I've only seen up to season 2 so far. It got put on hold while I watched Firefly, and while we wait for Netflix to catch up.