
Hey all! So, ima' make this short cause My throat is a ball of owwie fuck-balls right now. I've been reading the Dogs series + Air Gear a bit lately so I'm working on a picture with that sort of funky fish-eye perspective thing going on. I hope it will turn out okay!
Also, I am trying to collect people's art blogs if they have any. So far I have Keppos + Woe Jilliams. Does anyone else who comes by here have an art blog I could kick into my google engine? dankë~
3 comments:
*waits for new arts to be finished*
The only two blogs I've got are the biking one and my projects blog, whih has gone sadly unupdated for far too long. >.<
Well I have this one X3 Which I hope to start putting illustrations on at some point. Right now it's mostly school stuff. Someday~
I didn't know Keppo had an art blog. I want a link!
@Jenn: sure! I think the URL is http://panzermause.blogspot.com/ . i'll add in your blog, too, to my blogroll :3
Post a Comment