*nervous laugh* So, remember how I said I was like 800$ in the can? Yeah, funny how that can multiple with your car eating up another 1000$ in tires and insurance payments. So, between that (and planning ahead for some pvc figures coming out soon) $800 has jumped to 2000$, with $1900 of that being in completely non-bullshit, non-frivolous bills that came up. Let it be known my apartment is now in another state of god-awful looking through all my stuff trying to figure out what to sell.
That being said, I came across some cool stuff while I was putting up more stuff to sell for my Grandma. (I love how broke my whole family is right now. I feel like a gypsy selling wares out of the back of a caravan.) They weren't in good enough condition to sell, but I came across some vintage needle sets that really was like "wow, so cool!" I love how telling of the age the package design was. So beautiful, and the blue one- that sort of dark cornflower, blue robins egg color is one of my favorites right now. (I'm painting my nails that color at the moment!)
I *also* need to make more jewelry for sale! I got some nice mats from my grandmom's shop, but I'm not really fashion-hip so I'm not sure what sort of things are looking for. If you have ever considered buying anything from my shop or you'd give it a think if I could tailor something for you, what sort of things do you like? colors? materials? Even if you just want to give you opinions that would make me feel just super!
Thats where I am. That, and a private love-affair im currently having for the whole Disney Fairies franchise, but more on that later. (Seriously. I need more sleep.)
2 comments:
Sadly I know how it feels when your entire family is stuck in the shittery barn. My dad got unemployed a month ago and I don't see anyone giving him a job anytime soon, so my family is stuck with more bills and very little wages from my bro's paycheck.
But as for stuff to make and sell, I've skimmed through your etsy before and I LOVED the hell out of your magnets, especially the Indian gods. ( I was so close to getting a couple before my money situation went to hell that one year ago...)
I'd love to see you do more stuff with that culture.
( Once I'm able to get my finances back in check I'm going to try opening up an etsy and sell some crafted gift boxes. )
I wish you and your family the best of health and good will. I'm sorry I can't do much of anything to help. =C
Emmerz~
thank you for your input! I will definitely be working more on getting some more of that up and online. I'm really hoping to get some illustrations up for sale too in the art section. I guess its sort of 'all the rage' for buying illustrations off etsy right now according to the art magazines. I usually look down on oppurtunists, but im so fucking desperate right now I dont have a lot of room personal pride.
Post a Comment