Listen to this shit.
So, today is/was thanksgiving. I'm still sick as a motherfucker, and I didn't get to be with my family. I got to stay in bed and feel nauseous instead. Still don't have a voice, and what voice I do have sounds like Sylvia Browne on a Virginia Slims kick. My Fucking Brother, this guy,... He brings me a full thanksgiving day care package of food, with pie and whipped cream.
If someone gets a Person of the Year award, it is him. To you, I give my rare (but heartfelt) 3 deer salute!
SALUTE´!

5 comments:
XDD That's flippin AWESOME to do that when you're in such a crummy state of health. Good for him, good for you! 8)
I know, he's such a little punkin' head. And anytime i get to use up my backlog of "things exploding" gifs, its always a good time!
I am thrilled to hear you still got to have a meal, at least! I hope you're feeling better. <3
@Jenn: I am, thank goodness. I had to work today, so I spent most of the day sounding like death and blowing snot all over, but I at least am getting back on my feet. ish. My last day at the bookstore is Thursday, so I want to at least have a good send-off for then. :3
He's such a dang peach!
Post a Comment