*looks at last post*
okie dokes. no one wants free paint. Rockin'.
Does anyone read 'How-tos' when I post them? I ask because im working on a little painting right now but if no one is interested then I'll save the time and not take intermediate pictures.
cheerio.

okie dokes. no one wants free paint. Rockin'.
Does anyone read 'How-tos' when I post them? I ask because im working on a little painting right now but if no one is interested then I'll save the time and not take intermediate pictures.
cheerio.

4 comments:
I read them! 8)
I thought about the paints, but i just don't have the time or space for painting with my current living quarters
@Holly: its no biggie. i actually asked my friend at work today if her husband wants em' and it turns out he does, so they found a good home after all. i was just surprised because people always sound ike they're hurting for money and need new supplies. :O
I read your tutorial stuff! Post way more then you have been plz! Not just tutorials either, your art and life stuff is compelling too!
Haha I already had some, so I wasn't gonna be greedy and ask for more. XD I actually got mine on my school's financial aid! Cha-ching!
I would love to see more process pics of your work, personally. :)
Post a Comment