17 November, 2010

car accident + livestreams

Its been a weird past 3 days. I got rear-ended by some lady while I was at a stoplight. She was going pretty fast (30? 35?) so I smacked my head on the steering wheel and then again on the back of my headrest when the recoil forced me into the car ahead of me. Luckily her insurance is going to pay for all of my damages, including the fact that now I'mma have to see a chiropractor about my neck. I'm not paraplegic or anything from it, but the initial doctor I saw said I probably have a really small case of something between whiplash and a concussion. Thus, the chiropractor.

Also, they have me on cyclobenzaprine which is nice because it makes the discomfort go away but not-so-nice because it makes me feel sort of woozy, like I just woke up from a long nap and I can't shake the grogginess.

Anyhoo.

Thanks to the small handful of people who came to watch me doodle on tuesday night! I didn't get very far but I only allotted myself about two hours, so I'm going to try and finish my picture some other time on livestream.maybe even this upcoming Tuesday night, assuming I can get another schedule that facilitates it. This is what we worked up to:



There was some kind of "god, I have so much more to learn about CG and I am so fucking impatient" rant that I was thinking about putting up here but I'm tired and its probably the same shit y'all (eg: the 3 people who read this blog. hur.) have heard a million times. Its just disheartening to see 20 year olds who are already way better than I'll ever be. (granted, my life circumstances are much different than thiers, but still...)

ugh. my head feels light. i think i need sleep.

1 comment:

Polar bear said...

o.o I hope you feel better! The lady who hit you must have been moving. (I'll save my traffic related rants for my own blog.)

Sorry I missed out on the livestream, I got home and got lost in building a bicycle wheel, which went from "Ok, she starts it in a half hour or so." to "Oh wow, it's 10 already?"

It looks like it was a pretty productive evening, though!