19 May, 2009

moleskin junkery

ive been in a rare drawing mood lately. You can tell I've been reading a lot of Marvel + Image comics lately. (I even included larger images, Joe. so nyeh.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooool 8)

What kinda markers do you use in your moleskines?

D*H said...

@greenangel: crayola<3

Anonymous said...

LOLLLL THOSE CHEAP THINGS?! OMG

*goes out and buys some* 8x;;

Kory! said...

Shows how much I pay attention, I didn't know you had a sketch journal! I am paying attention to this!

D*H said...

@kory: no worries, lady-friend. you've been busy with life and all of your comic stuff. You've been working your ass off and ive been wandering around like usual unsure that I even want to express art as a career. I think at this point I think deep down I'm not really interested in a full time art job, so this is about as good as its going to get. *chuckles* oh well.