working on another image. I tried originally to work it in photoshop, but im just so unused to the CS2 brushes and thier (lack of) blending capabilities that within 5 minutes im right back in Painter 9. Starting second stage detail work behind the thumbnail sketch. I'm guessing a few more hours in this at most since its just more painting practice. im trying to work better and getting more colors into the base skintones as opposed to sticking with one color family.

May 1st edit: apparently it didn't turn out much different than usual. I think im just going to move on. I need to start doing full body shots instead. actually, i dont know what the fuck i need. I hate being mediocre. It makes me cranky as shit.
1 comment:
Nice to see you updating again! :) I know what you mean about the skin tones. Except I totally fail at it, unlike you. I love to see your experimentation.
Post a Comment