30 October, 2008

Hey kids, I'm Mr. Durp! DUUURRPP!

I guess I should explain the first part. I've been on a "suzie homemaker" bake-a-thon for some damn reason. You'd think I was a soccer mom or something. :0 Long story short, I ended up making coconut cupcakes and they all turned out pretty good except for one. To explain, I say this: Remember that south park episode where Chef goes on vacation or something and the guy that replaces him is this sickly looking overly energetic fella' called Mr Durp? well...



That aside, I took this neat color distinction test I found randomly from an art blog and apparently I have perfect hue perception. No joke. Don't I just feel like the bees knees.

Been thinking a lot about wanting to join this small Capoeria Troupe in town, but I don't have the money for it. Capoeria is one of those things I find so absolutely fascinating and beautiful to watch. xESPN or whatever its called used to show it years and years ago when i had access to extended cable. Those people are crazy talented.

No comments: